Homework#4 Due: 10/24/20
1. Create a cat-mouse simulation using the fuzzy toolbox developed in the previous homework.
– The objective of the cat is to chase and catch the mouse
– The objective of the mouse is to escape the cat and hide into a hole
– Cat and mouse travel on a flat 2-D surface
– Both cat and mouse know their own absolute position in X-Y coordinates and absolute position of the opponent. The mouse also knows the absolute position of the hole.
– Write a simulation routine for the cat, using simple azimuth-tracking procedure
– Write a fuzzy controller (including all necessary definitions of fuzzy sets, rules, etc. ) for the mouse
– Provide GUI for specifying initial position of the cat, cat’s speed, initial position of the mouse, mouse’s speed, position of the hole, and observation of the simulation
50 pts. The mouse runs toward the hole, cat runs toward the mouse
5 pts. Ease of use (how easy to run a test case)
10 pts. Report satisfying all requirements listed in the syllabus
5 pts. All requirements to the fuzzy controller are satisfied.
30 pts. Mouse behavior during undisclosed test cases.